Hi friends, I welcome you all with some amazing and mouth watering recipes.Today’s recipe is Homecooked Egg Biryani or pressure cooker egg biryani.As you all know that this pandemic time is very tough for all of us but what to do. I personally think food is the best way to release our tension, pressure, anxiety and many other problems of our life also. It is proven also that if you had a bad day just go to the kitchen and start cooking it will definitely make you feel better. This is best and easy way to maintain our mental health.
Biryani is both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dish. This is a mixture of different spices and it includes different flavours of indian spices. Traditional style of biryani has its own charm.
When we hear the Biryani word usually our mouth starts watering so i came up with this recipes which helps to fulfill our desire of having Biryani in this pandemic time.
Making of traditional style of biryani is difficult for many of us So I often make homecooked egg biryani or pressure cooker egg biryani because all the ingredients which are used in making of this style of biryani is easily available in our home.and I tell you it taste same like dum biryani. Biryani taste increases when it is served with Raita . You can have any type of Raita with it such as vegetable raita, boondi raita etc.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of rice (1cup =240ml)
- 3 tsp Ghee
- 1tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 Bay leaf (tej patta)
- 4 cloves (laung)
- 1 cinnamon (eilachi)
- 1 bowl of curd (dahi)
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 large finally chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- turmeric powder (haldi) -1/2tsp
- red chilli powder (lal mirchi) – 1tsp
- coriander powder (dhanyia) – 1/2tsp
- garam masala -1tsp
- biryani masala – 1tsp
- half cup mint or coriander leaves finally chopped
- Salt as per your taste
Preparation time- 20 mins
Method of making pressure cooker egg biryani:-
- Heat the pan and take 12large finally chopped onion and fry half of it in oil after that keep it aside.
- Take 1 bowl of curd and put all dry spices (except salt and biryani masala) after that blend it and keep it aside.
- Rinse 2 cups of rice in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Boil 4 eggs and remove its shells. Now make few holes by using fork and fry them with turmeric powder, red chilli powder and pinch of salt. Keep it aside.
- Heat pressure cooker and put ghee into it.
- Put jeera, clove, tej patta and eilaichi into it. Allow them to crackle.After that add other half chopped onions and ginger garlic paste .Fry till light brown.
- Now add 1 chopped tomato and pinch of salt and it cook.
- Add the dahi batter and fry the mixture until it gets thick. Put some water and put the washed rice in it .
- After that put some salt,biryani masala and mix it. Now put all the fried eggs and cover them with fried onions.
- Close the pressure cooker lid and cook for 1 whistle. After 1 whistle put off the gas and wait to release the pressure itself .
Points to remember during making of homemade egg biryani or Pressure cooker egg biryani:-
While making this biryani be careful about salt because it is used into 3 portions.
Cook the biryani on medium flame.
During putting curd batter in pressure cooker slow down the flame otherwise clamber ( dahi fatna) occurs.
Fry the onions on a medium flame only otherwise it don’t turn crunchy.
Hope you all will like my recipes and give it a try . Serve it with Raita it will increase its taste. Bye😊
Receipe is yummy
[…] 1. Masaledar bhindi (okra) 2. Pressure egg cooker biryani […]
[…] Method to make Punjabi chole masala […]
[…] Pressure cooker egg biryani […]
[…] Pressure cooker egg biryani […]