Hi friends,how are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Loki k kofte ‘. Loki is the vegetable which usually children don’t like to eat it but don’t worry my this recipe will increase their taste in loki.
In our life specially in our childhood we usually I hate vegetables because of many things. Even I don’t like many vegetables like bitter guard, bottle guard and many others. But as we grow and we try to understand their importance and wants their benefits we start eating them by trying new way we cook them.
Benefits of loki
- Loki in very beneficial during summers because it helps to cool down the body temperature.
- It also helps in weight loss.
- Loki increase the quantity of water in our body.
Method of making loki k kofte
- Squeeze the water from grated loki and separate it.
- Add 2tsp of besan ,pinch of turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt.
- Now mix them together to make a batter.
- Heat the oil in pan and start making kofte.
When all kofte is ready start making gravy for it.
Put cumin seeds in the same pan and add onion, ginger garlic paste.
Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder into it and start stirring it.
- After 5 mins put tomato paste in it and start stirring it until it becomes golden brown.
Put some water and wait until it starts boiling.
Add salt as per your taste.
Now put kofta in it and cook it for 15 -20 mins.
Points to remember while making loki k kofte
Take care while adding salt because in this recipe salt is used for 2 times which make us little confused.