Hi friends,how are you all ? Today’s recipe is ‘Anda bhurji’. It is an indian dish which is loved by all specially non vegetarians. It is a scrambled eggs with spices.
You all must be thinking where I am these days and why I am not posting any recipe so let me tell you because of my exams which are still pending and some personal issues I am not able to post any recipes. Now I am here again with an amazing recipes.
we all know Anda is only the non vegetarian thing which is also eaten by vegetarian. This dish is perfectly go with paratha or roti. I personally like it with roti. You can have it with paratha also.
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 3-4 inch garlic chopped
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2tsp coriander powder
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1/2tsp cumin seeds
- 2tsp oil
- 4 eggs
- Salt as per your taste
Method of cooking anda bhurji
- Heat a 2tsp of oil in a pan and put 1/2tsp of cumin seeds .
- Add 2 chopped onions and some chopped garlic into it.
- Cook them until it becomes soft. After that add spices i .e red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
- Now cook it on medium flame.
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes and salt as per your taste. Cover the pan with lid and cook it until it becomes soft.
- when it becomes soft add 4 eggs in it and start stirring it.
- Mix it properly on a medium flame.
- After 10 mins you will see your Anda bhurji is cook and ready to serve.
Points to remember
- Break the eggs into the pan itself it will save your time.
- While adding dry spices slow down the flame otherwise spices get burn.
- If you see your mixture of spices is little dry then you can also add some water in it.
Other recipes are:-