Hi everyone, hope you all are doing good. As you all know festivals are around the corner so I thought to share some recipe which you can easily prepare at home itself. So today’s recipe is ‘Malpua’ .
It is north Indian sweet dish which we also call pua in short. It is prepared during the time of festivals.
Malpua is the sweet dish which can be prepared in many ways and today I going to share the most easiest way to make it.
In this recipe you don’t need to make any sugar syrup separately.
so let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while preparing malpua:-
- Take 1bowl of all purpose flour (maida) in a big bowl.
- Now add 1/2bowl of sugar powder ( you can grind the sugar in mixing grinder).
- Add some chopped dry fruits of your choice and 1 chopped banana in it.
- Now start adding raw milk little by little and mix it all together.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a medium thick consistency of the batter.
- When the batter is ready the let it rest for more than 30mins.
- After 30 mins mix the batter again.
- Now heat the oil in the kadhai and put the small portion of batter in the round shape with help of spatula and start frying it.
- You can fry more than 1 malpua at a time according to your kadhi size. Fry the malpua on low to medium heat only until it turns golden brown.
- By following previous 2 steps fry all the malpua.
- Now serve it.
Point to remember:-
- Use only raw milk in preparing the batter.
- Leave the batter atlest for 30 mins to rest before frying it.