Hi everyone,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe takes you all in the mood of celebration because this recipe is related with the first festival of every year which is makarsakranti. Yes you all gues it ’til ladoo’ .
Til ladoo is the sweets which we all make during winters or on the occasion of makarsakranti. The aroma of roasted til and melted gud fills our house and heart.
But these days many of us are away from family and could not have the homemade sweets so don’t need to worry I am going to share the very recipe of making it.
You all can easily prepare yourself at home by follow the step by step of this recipe.
So let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while making til ladoo:-
- Heat the kadhai and add 1bowl white til (sesame seeds) .
- Roast the til (sesame seeds) on medium to low flame.
- When you see the color of til is changing the take out from kadhai and let it cool down.
- Heat 1tsp of ghee in same kadhai.
- Now add 1bowl of gud and start stirring it continuously.
- when the gud comes in melted stage completely and you the bubbles then add roasted til.
- Mix both of it together properly.
- Now take it out on a plate .
- Put 1bowl water aside and make your hands little wet from that water.
- Now take some portion of til gud mixture and start giving the ball shape.
- By following previous 2steps make all the ladoo of til mixture.
- Your ladoos are ready to serve.
Points to remember:-
- Do not add water while melting the gud(jaggery) otherwise ladoo becomes hard.
- Make ladoo as fast as you because if the mixture cools down then it will not take the shape of ladoo.
- Don’t forget to apply water on your hands otherwise your hands get burnt.