Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘Chanadal or loki ki sabji’. Loki is the vegetable which most of the people don’t like it specially children.
This makes us worry because Loki has so many good things which makes our body healthy. It is high in water, contains vitamins C ,calcium and many other nutrients which are good for our health.
But because of its taste children don’t want to eat. So don’t worry today I am here my special recipe of loki which increase the love for loki in them.
Chanadal or loki ki sabji is very simple yet delicious recipe which we can make it at home with basic ingredients which are easily available.
So let’s start the recipe…
- Soaked 1bowl chanadal for 2 hrs atleast.
- Heat the 2tsp oil in the pressure cooker and add 1/2tsp cumin seeds, 1chopped green chilli.
- Add 1 chopped onions and 4to5 chopped garlic. Mix it properly.
- Add all dry spices ( 1tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp red chilli powder and 2tsp corriander powder) and mix it again.
- Add 1chopped tomatoes and salt to taste. Mix it until tomatoes become soft.
- Now add soaked chanadal and 1 chopped loki (bottle guard) .
- Stire it properly until you see it starts sticking in pressure cooker. Then add the water for gravy.
- Close the pressure cooker and wait for 5 whistle.
- Let the pressure release itself and then open it.
- Check whether dal is cooked or not. Now add green corriander leaves.
- Chanadal or loki ki sabji is ready to serve.Serve it with roti, paratha or rice whatever you want to eat. It goes very well with all the things.