Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is very simple yet delicious which includes lots of protein and many other nutrients also that is ‘Chanadal or loki ki sabji ‘ .
You all must know that dal contains all proteins which makes our body healthy. And loki(bottle guard) is know as powerhouse of nutrients.
Chanadal or loki ki sabji is very simple sabji recipe which we can prepare it with simple ingredients that are available at our home.
So let’s start making it…
Steps to follow while making chanadal or loki ki sabji:-
- Soaked 1bowl of chanadal for 2-3 hrs in a water.
- Now heat 2tsp oil in the pressure cooker and add 1/2tsp cumin seeds.
- Add 1 chopped onions, 2to4 garlic gloves and 1chopped green chilli in it.
- When onions become soft add 1 chopped loki(bottle guard) in it. Mix it properly.
- Now add all dry spices (1/2tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp red chilli powder and 2tsp corriander powder) and mix it properly.
- When all the spices are mixed with loki properly then add 1chopped tomatoes and salt to taste.
- Again mix it properly and then add soaked chanadal in it.
- After adding chanadal start stirring it until you will see chanadal or spices are sticking to the bottom.
- Now add water for gravy and 1/2tsp garam masala powder in it.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook it until 3 whistle . After 3 whistle close the gas flame and let the pressure release itself.
- Now open the pressure cooker and give a nice stir to the sabji and add some corriander leaves.
- Your sabji is ready to serve.Serve it with roti or rice whatever you like it.
Points to remember:-
- Before making the sabji don’t forget to soaked chanadal for atleast 2hrs.
- If you don’t want to soaked the chanadal just put in hot water for 1/2hrs before making it.