Hi friends,how are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Besan pyaj ki sabji’. As you all know difficult time of coronavirus is going on and we are unable to get the things. If we get it then also we are not able to use before sanitizing them.
Even Sometimes also we are not in a mood to eat vegetables and we try to find some change and try new recipes which is easy to cook and taste yummy also. So here I am with an amazing recipe of besan and pyaj . It is easy to cook and it taste amazing.
The best part of this recipe is its ingredients which are easily available at our house and it is also very simple recipe with easy cooking method.
So let’s start making it….
- Besan – 1cup
- Onion – 3 finally chopped
- Crushed ginger – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds -1/2tsp
- Ajwain – 1/2tsp
- Water – 2 cups
Method of making Besan pyaj ki sabji
- First take 2 finally chopped onions and add 1cup of besan with pinch of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ajwain and some salt in it.
- Mix the all ingredients together with your hands without adding any extra water because onion itself has enough water in it to make it a perfect batter.
- Heat the oil in the pan and shallow fry them like a pakodi but remember don’t deep fry them.
- After frying all the pakode put some cumin seeds (jeera), 1 finally chopped onion and crushed ginger in it and start stirring them until they become soft.
- Now put some turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and stirring them for 5 mins on a medium flame. After 5 mins add 2cups of water in it and wait until it starts boiling.
- when it starts boiling put all pakode in it and cook it for 5-6 mins. until it becomes soft .
- Your besan pyaj ki sabji is ready to serve. You can serve it with roti or rice as you like. It taste great with all two of them.
Points to remember while making Besan pyaj ki sabji
- While mixing the batter don’t add water in it otherwise it doesn’t taste good. Onions have enough water to make batter. You just have to rub them while mixing them together.
- Don’t deep fry the pakode otherwise pakode gets cracked while cooking in the gravy.
Hope you all like my recipes. Please do let me know in comment section .