Hi everyone, Hope you all are good great. Today’s recipe is ‘kadhai paneer’ which is an incredibly flavorful.
This iconic Indian dish is perfect blend of succulent paneer (cottage cheese) and a medley aromatic spices cooked in a traditional Indian wok known as ‘kadhai’ .
This recipe of kadhai paneer will tantalize your taste buds and is perfect for family gatherings or special occasions.
So let’s drive right in and learn how to prepare this delightful delicacy.
Steps to follow while making kadhai paneer are:-
- In kadhai heat 2tsp of oil over a medium heat and add paneer cubes and saute them until they acquire a gold hue.
- In some kadhai add chopped onion cubes and capsicum cubes . Saute them for 2minutes only.
- Now add 2tsp of oil in the same kadhai ,1/2tsp cumin seeds, 1inch dalcheeni,1green chilli and 2 green cardamom.
- Add 1roughly chopped onions , 4to5 garlic gloves, 1inch of ginger , 4to5 cashew and 2roughly chopped tomatoes and cook until they become translucent or you can they become soft.
- When they become soft then close the gas and let them cool down completely.
- Make a fine paste of them by using mixture grinder.
- Heat the kadhai again and add the mixture paste and start stirring it.
- Lower the heat and add 1tsp turmeric powder, 1.5tsp red chilli powder and 2tsp of coriander powder in it.
- Now cook until spices are blend harmoniously and the oil begins to separate.
- When spices are cooked properly then add 4tsp of curd (you can also use homemade curd) and stir it continuously.
- When curd is mixed well with spices then add half glass of water ,salt to taste and 1/2tsp garam masala .
- Mix it properly and then add sauteed vegetables and paneer cubes in it.
- Cover it and cook until you get the desired consistency of gravy or around 10mins.
- After 10mins of cooking your kadhai paneer is ready to serve. Now close heat and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Congratulations , you have just master the art Preparing a tantalizing kadhai paneer that will impress even the most discerning food lovers! With its aromatic spices and tender paneer the dish is true a masterpiece of Indian cuisine. Enjoy your flavourful journey into the world of kadhai paneer.