Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘methi paratha’ . This is best time of year because of green vegetables which we get fresh and market has full of them.
During winters I just love to have different types of parathas without worrying about weight gain because winters is the only time of the year when we can have it.
Methi paratha is very tasty paratha and the best thing about this paratha recipe is that it can easily get prepare by us. It is one of my favorite paratha which I loved to have in my meal.
so let’s start making it…
Steps to follow while making methi paratha:-
- First take clean and washed methi leaves .
- Now with the help of knife roughly do chopping .
- Take 2 small bowl of wheat flour in a big bowl.
- Add chopped methi leaves, salt to taste, 1/2tsp red chilli powder, 1.5tsp ajwain seeds and 1tsp ghee in it.
- Now mix all of these together with the help of your hand.
- After mixing it put some water and start making dough of it.
- When the dough is ready let it rest for 5-10mins .
- After 5mins again kneed the dough for 2mins.
- Now take one portion of dough and make it round shape with the help of your palms.
- Roll the dough in paratha shape( whatever shape you want it) with the help of rolling pin and rolling platter.
- After rolling the paratha put it on tava or pan and start cooking it.
- When you see it is cooked from one side then turn it into other side and cook it.
- When both the sides cooked then apply 1/2tsp of ghee or butter whatever you like it.
- Your methi paratha is ready to serve.Serve it with chatni, pickles etc. It taste delicious with all the things.