Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘paneer pulao’ .You all must have different types of pulao but I going to share my favorite pulao recipe which is not only tasty but also healthiest pulao.
Paneer pulao is very simple yet delicious dish which we can prepare it with easily available ingredents at our house.
It is very colorful recipe which attracts children towards it. If you make for your children I am sure that they will definitely love this.
So let’s start making it…….
Steps to follow while making paneer pulao are:-
- Take a bowl and add 250gm paneer cubes with pinch of turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Heat oil on tava and start roasting it . Roast the paneer cubes until it becomes golden brown.
- Now heat 2tsp of ghee in prespressure cooker and add 1/2tsp cumin seeds , 1inch dalcheeni and 1bay leaf.
- Add 1 chopped onions , 1chopped green chilli and 1inch ginger in it. Cook them for 5minutes.
- Now add 1chopped carrot with 1/2tsp turmeric powder and 1/2tsp red chilli powder. Mix it properly with spices.
- On the other hand take a bowl and 2glass of rice and start washing it with water. Wash it atleast 3 times by rubbing it with your hands. After washing it put aside.
- Now add washed rice in pressure cooker with half cooked carrots and start mixing it.
- When you see rice is mixed well with it then add roasted paneer cubes in it.
- Again mix them together and add 2.5glass of water with salt to taste in it . Now close the pressure cooker and wait for 1whistle.
- When 1 whistle comes close the gas flame and wait for pressure to release itself.
- Open the pressure cooker and add some chopped corriander leaves in it.
- Your colorfucolorful paneer pulao is ready to serve.Serve it with Ratia or anything you like it.