Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘muli pate ki sabji’ . We all must have different types of leafy vegetables but when it come muli(radish) we throw its leaves.
But today I am going to share the recipe of muli pate ki sabji which is very delicious and simple recipe. After knowing this recipe you will never throw it because it is super easy and delicious too.
So let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while making muli pate ki sabji are:-
- Chopped muli (radish) leaves and 3 medium size potatoes (aloo) and wash it properly.
- Now heat 2tsp of oil in Kadhi.
- Add 1/2tsp cumin seeds and pinch of hing in it.
- When you see cumin seeds are crackle then add 1chopped onion and 1tsp chopped garlic gloves.
- Stir it for 2mins and then add 2 chopped potatoes in it.
- Fry the potatoes until a crispy layer appears on it.
- Now add 1/2tsp turmeric powder and salt to taste in it.
- Mix it properly and add chopped muli (radish) leaves .
- Now cover it and start cooking it.
- Open the lid and stir the sabji again.
- Cook the sabji on medium to slow flame until becomes half of its quantity .
- When you see potatoes become soft and muli leaves are also cooked properly then add 1/2tsp of red chilli powder.
- Now cook it for 10mins only. Your sabji is ready. Serve it with roti or paratha whatever you like.
Points to remember:-
- Before adding muli leaves make sure your potatoes half cooked because muli leaves don’t take much time to cook.
- There is no need to add extra water because muli leaves itself contains lots of water.