Hi friends,how are you all?Today’s recipe is most easiest yet delicious ‘tamatar chatni’. You all must be thinking that I am going to share same recipe of chatni as others. But let me tell you first this is different from others chatni.
As we all know chatni includes coriander leaves, cloves of garlic and many other things but as I said it earlier that this chatni recipe is different from others so its ingredients is also different.
Now you all must be thinking what type of chatni it is which does contain coriander leaves and other ingredients.
This tamatar chatni recipe is very simple and you can prepare it with easily available ingredents at your home.
So let’s see what ingredients you all need to make this.
- Tamatar- 2
- Jeera- 1tsp
- Lal sukhi mirch- 1
- Salt- 1/2tsp
Steps to follow for making Tamatar chatni:-
- Roast the Tamatar on gas stove.
- On the other side put the spices on tava for roasting includes red chilli, cumin seeds and salt.
- Now again see the tamatar if they are roasted properly or not.
- When the tamatar is ready put it aside to cool down.
- Now check the spices if they ready or not. If they are roasted properly then close the gas and put it aside.
- When the tamatar cool down completely then peel it.
- Now take the grinder jar and put the tamatar and spices together in it.
- Grind them together and make sure there should not be any lumps.
- Your tamatar chatni is ready to serve. You can have it with roti or paratha.
Points to remember while making tamatar chatni:-
- For best taste roast the salt also with spices.
- While roasting the tamatar make sure it is cooked properly.
- Grind it properly without any lumps.
- While grinding don’t add extra water.