Hi friends,hope you all doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer bhurji’ . We all love to have paneer in different ways and it is also a good option for including calcium in our diet.
Paneer bhurji is very simple yet delicious side dish and I personally think that this is the easiest or you can also say simplest recipe through which anyone can make delicious paneer bhurji at their home.
so let’s start making it…..
Steps to follow while making paneer bhurji are:-
- Heat 2tsp oil in pan and put 1/2tsp cumin seeds in it.
- Now add 1chopped onions, 1green chilli and 4to5 chopped garlic gloves.
- Stir them together and when onions become soft add all dry spices ( 1/2tsp turmeric powder, 1/2tsp red chilli powder and 1tsp corriander powder) in it.
- After mixing all the spices add 1 chopped tomatoes and salt as per your taste in it. Mix it properly and cover it with lid to cook.
- When you see tomatoes become soft add 250gm crushed paneer in it.
- Now mix the paneer with all the spices and cook it for 20mins by continue stirring.
- Your bhurji is ready to serve . Serve it with roti, paratha or anything you want to have it.
Points to remember:-
- You can also use homemade paneer for making it.
- If you want more spices then at end add some garam masala powder.
- You can also add paneer without crushing it. And while cooking it mash it with spatula.