Hi friends, hope you all are doing good. Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer bhurji’ which is very simple and easy to prepare . We all love to have paneer in our meal because of its amazing taste and health benefits.
Paneer is prepared in different forms in India and loved by all of us which is the best thing about the paneer dishes.
So I thought why not to share very simple yet very delicious recipe of paneer which is my one of the favorite also.
Paneer bhurji recipe is very simple and easy to prepare at home with basic ingredients which is available at home. You can have it with roti or paratha
let’s start making it.
- Paneer- 250gm
- Chopped onions- 2
- Chopped tomatoes-1
- Chopped garlic gloves- 4to5
- Chopped green chilli-1
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1/2tsp
- Corriander powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
Method for making paneer bhurji:-
- Heat the oil in pan and put cumin seeds in it.
- Add chopped green chilli, chopped onions and chopped garlic gloves in it.
- Cook them for some time.
- Now add all the dry spices (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, corriander powder) in it.
- After mixing them together add chopped tomatoes and put some salt to taste.
- Cook it until it becomes soft or mashy by covering it .
- Mash the paneer and add it in the cooked masala.
- Now mix it properly.
- Cook it with 5mins only. Your paneer bhurji is ready to serve.
Points to remember:-
- Don’t cook it more than 5 mins because it does not taste good when it becomes crispy.
- Cook the masala properly before adding the paneer in it.
- You can also add water for cooking the masala of paneer bhurji.