Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘matar paneer bhurji’ . Vegetable market is full of green vegetables specially matar because of winter season.
In this season the freshness of green vegetables attract more towards them . So today I thought to share one more recipe of green matar (peas) with you.
We all love paneer in different dish but the recipe I am going to share with you is quite different from other recipes.
Matar paneer bhurji is very different dish with simple cooking method but it tastes amazing. It contains flavors of both paneer and matar which is best part of this recipe.
so let’s start making it…..
Steps to follow while making matar paneer bhurji:-
- Heat 2tsp oil in Kadhi/pan.
- Add 1/2tsp cumin seeds .
- Now add 1chopped onions and 1tsp crushed garlgarlic gloves in it. Mix it properly. After mixing add 1chopped green chilli in it. Now again mix it.
- After mixing it for 5mins add all day spices (1/2tsp turmeric powder and1/2tsp tsp red chili powder ) in it.
- Again mix the spices and add 1chopped tomato in it.
- Now add salt to taste in it.
- Add 1 bowl of peas(matar) and mix it properly.
- Fry the matar with spices and cover it for 5mins.
- Now add half glass of water in fried matar and cook it by covering it with lid.
- check kr matar by pressing it with hand.
- If the matar is cooked properly then add 250gm crushed paneer in it.
- Now start stirring it until it absorbs all the water .
- When you notice it is mixed well with the spices add peas then add 1/2tsp garam masala powder in it.
- Now cook it for 5mins and add chopped corriander leaves in it. Your matar paneer bhurji is ready to serve.Serve it with roti, paratha, puri whatever you like it.