Hi everyone,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘Amla chatni’ . Amla is full of nutrients and antioxidants which is very good for our health.
In India we consume amla in many ways like having an amla candy , amla juice and so on. During winters it is one of the vegetable which is easily available in the market. So I thought to share my way of having amla in diet.
Amla chatni is very simple dish but chatni is something which increases the taste of everything. The preparation method of this chatni is also very easy.
So let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while making amla chatni:-
- Take 5 washed amla (Indian gooseberries) and roughly chopped them.
- Now take grinder jar and add chopped amla , handful of coriander leaves, 3 green chilli and 4 garlic gloves in it.
- Now add 2tsp roasted cumin seeds ,1/2tsp black salt and 1/2tsp salt in it.
- Make a coarse (dardara) paste of it with the help of grinder.
- Your amla chatni is ready. Take it out in a bowl .
Points to remember:-
- While making the chatni don’t add any water in it.
- Amla itself has enough water. If you add water it will become runny.
- I make a coarse chatni if you want to make a paste chatni then add water while grinding it.
- You can store it for 20 – 25days in refrigerator easily. Its taste will not change.