Hi friends,how are you all ? Today’s recipe is ‘Mithila snack Chura bhuja’ . It is one of the evening snacks of Mithilanchal which is prepared by chura.
Chura has many different names in India. In some places of India it is also called poha. Poha is prepared in many ways and today also I am here to share one of my favorite recipe of poha.
Chura bhuja is one of the snacks of Mithilanchal. It taste delicious specially with evening tea. It is healthy snack which is delicious also. Bhuja is a comman snack of mithila . You can usually see it in every mithilanchal house.
Chura is made up of rice.
Ingredients for Mithila snack chura bhuja:-
- Chura (poha)
- Chopped onion
- chopped green chilli
Method of making mithila snack chura bhuja
- Heat a 1tsp of oil in a pan .
- Now put peanuts in it and start roasting it.
- After roasting peanuts for around 10 mins on a slow flame. Take it out in a plate.
- Now put chura (poha) in the same pan and start stirring it.
- You can add some more oil if you feel it is dry and fry it until it turns golden brown. When it is done take out in the same plate .
- Now add chopped onions, chopped green chilli and pinch of salt in it. If you wish you can also add namkeen of your taste.
- Mix it all with your hands and serve it with hot tea .
Points to remember while making chura bhuja:-
- Roast the peanuts only on a slow flame otherwise it will not become crispy.
- You can also add roasted dry fruits in it.
- Always roast the peanuts and poha separately.
- You can also fry the onions before adding it.