Hello everyone, hope you all are good. Today’s recipe is ‘Instant bread pakora’ . Sometimes we crave for something which is yummy, easy to cook and get ready in minutes.
For that time you can try this recipe of instant bread pakora which will definitely going to satisfy your cravings and it will ready in minutes.
These crispy fitters are a popular Indian street food and are guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds.
Instant bread pakora is a snack which is made with everyday ingredients and bursting with flavors , our step by step will have you enjoying these detectable treats in no time.
So, let’s dive into the world of crunchy goodness and create a snack that is perfect for any occasion and satisfy your cravings. Testing
Steps to follow up to make instant bread pakora:-
- Take 2 peeled and washed potatoes.
- Grate the potatoes with medium sized grater.
- Now in a bowl add the grated potatoes and combine the 3to4tsp chickpea flour, 1chopped green chilli and 1tsp crushed garlic.
- Add dry spices ( 1/2tsp turmeric powder, 1/2tsp red chilli powder and 1/2tsp coriander powder).
- Now add salt to taste and 2tsp of rice flour in it. Rice flour will makes it crispy.
- Mix all ingredients together and add some water if it is required.
- Take bread slices and cut into triangle shape and apply the mixture on both sides of the bread properly.
- Now fry all the bread pakora properly by repeating the previous steps.
- Your instant bread pakora is ready to serve. Serve it with green chatni or ketchup whatever you like it.
Point to remember:-
- Before start frying the pakora make sure oil is completely hot .
- Fry the pakora on medium flame only.
- Spread the batter on the bread properly.