Hi friends,hope you all are doing good. Today’s recipe is ‘Chicken curry recipe’ . As a non vegetarians I would say that there is no fixed time to have chicken .
Chicken curry is my favorite Nonveg dish which I am going to share with you all. There are many ways or methods to make this dish but today I am going to share the simplest method to prepare it.
This chicken curry recipe is very simple and best thing about this recipe is we don’t need to add any water to have gravy in it.
So let’s start the recipe.
- Chicken- 1kg
- Chopped onions- 500gm
- Garlic gloves- 10to12
- Crushed ginger- 1tsp
- Green chilli- 2
- Tej patta- 2
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Corriander powder- 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chicken Masala- 1small packet
- Garam masala- 1/2tsp
- Oil- 4tsp
- Butter- 1tsp (optional)
Method of making chicken curry:-
- Heat oil in the Kadhi.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli and tej patta in it.
- Add chopped onions, crushed ginger and garlic gloves and give a nice stir.
- Now add turmeric powder and salt in it.
- Mix it properly and cook it for 5minutes on slow flame.
- Now add red chilli powder and Corriander powder in it.
- Mix the spices and cover it with lid.
- Add the chicken pieces and give a nice stir .
- Now cover the chicken with the lid and cook it on a slow flame.
- Open the lid of Kadhi and stir it until onion start leaving the water.
- When you see onion dissolves in it and gives you enough gravy then add chicken masala powder and butter in it.
- Chicken curry is ready to serve. Serve it with roti, paratha and rice whatever you like.
Points to remember:-
- Don’t add any extra water in this recipe. Through onions only you can have enough gravy in it.
- Butter is optional. If you don’t want to add just skip it.