Hi everyone,hope you all are doing good. As a mother of 3year old I always try to find ways to make yummy as well healthy meal for my daughter . I must say you all are doing the same so I thought to share my one of healthy and tasty recipe with you all I.e Beetroot paratha.
Beetroot is full of nutrients, fiber which is very good for our health. It also helps in solving the problem of anemia in children.
But when it comes to make them eat it becomes a big task for us. So I thought to share an amazing recipe which will definitely going to help you all.
Beetroot paratha is very easy to make and it also tastes great with curd, raita and with sabji also. This recipe is so easy that you all are going to make it right away.
So let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while making Beetroot paratha:-
- Take 2bowl of wheat flour in one big bowl.
- Now take 1slice of Beetroot and start grating it directly in the wheat flour bowl with the help of grater.
- Take 1inch ginger and grate it also in the same wheat flour.
- Add 1/2tsp salt , 1/2tsp ajawain and 1/2tsp ghee.
- Mix all the ingredients together in wheat flour with the help of your hands.
- Now add some water and make a medium soft dough.
- Take 1portion of dough and start making round shape like a ball with the help of your hands.
- Cover the dough ball in dry flour and start rolling out the paratha with the help of rolling pin and rolling board.
- Now apply some ghee on round shape paratha and then fold it in your desired shape. You can make it in square one or triangular paratha.
- After rolling out the paratha put it on hot tava and start cooking it.
- Apply some ghee when the paratha is half cooked and cook it from both sides properly.
- Your Beetroot paratha is ready to serve. Serve it with ratia , pickle or any sabji it tastes great with all of this.