Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘masaledar aloo matar sabji’. Winters are here so the green and our favorite vegetables are also here.
winter is my favorite season because it brings so much option in vegetables that makes me feel happy. When I say winter vegetables the first vegetable which comes in mind is Green peas(matar).
From matar only we can make many types of dishes that we all love have it. One of my favorite dish is masaledar aloo matar sabji.
Masaledar aloo matar sabji is very delicious and full of spices which increase our appetite and we tend to eat some extra chapati or roti with it.
So let’s start making it. ….
Steps to follow while making masaledar aloo matar sabji:-
- Heat 4tsp oil in Kadhi.
- Add 1/2tsp cumin seeds and 1tej patta (bay leaf) in it.
- Now add 1chopped onions, 1tsp crushed ginger, 1tsp crushed garlic and 1chopped green chilli.
- Add all dry spices (1/2tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp red chilli powder and 1.5tsp corriander powder) in it.
- Mix all spices together and add 1 chopped tomatoes in it.
- Now add 1bowl of matar (green peas) and salt to taste.
- Cover the sabji with lid and cook it for 5mins.
- After 5mins of cooking open the lid and stir the sabji again. Now add 4 boiled chopped potatoes in it.
- Now mix it properly and cook it for 10minutes.
- Add water for gravy and 1tsp garam masala powder in it.
- Now cover it with lid and cook it until you get your desired consistency of sabji.
- Add chopped corriander leaves when sabji is cooked properly.
- Sabji is ready to serve.Serve it with roti or rice whatever you want to have it. Hope you all must try it once.