Hi friends,hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘Spicy egg curry’ . As we know winters are here so stalls of eggs can be seen in the market easily.
In winters we all love to have eggs in different forms which is the good because it is one of the best remedie to stay away from cold.
I personally like to have eggs in my meal during winters. So I thought to share one of my favorite recipe of eggs which I loved to prepare it.
Spicy egg curry recipe is very simple and easy to prepare at home. By following this recipe you can easily get dhabha style egg curry flavor in your curry.
And the best thing about this recipe is its ingredients which is very basics.
so let’s start making it…..
Steps to follow while making spicy egg curry:-
- Take 6 boiled eggs and make cuts in them with knife. You can also use toothpick to make a holes.
- Spread 1/4tsp turmeric powder and 1/4tsp red chilli powder. Now coat them with your hands.
- Heat 4tsp oil in the Kadhi and put the coated eggs in it. Fry them all.
- After frying the eggs start chopping 2onions, 1inch ginger, 1green chilli, 4to5 garlic gloves and 1tomato in the chopper.
- Again heat the Kadhi and add 1/2tsp cumin seeds and 1 tej patta in the same oil which was left after frying the eggs.
- Add chopped onions, green chilli, ginger and garlic gloves in it. Mix it properly.
- When onions become soft then add all dry spices ( 1tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp red chilli powder and 2tsp corriander powder) and mix it properly.
- After mixing the spices add salt to taste and chopped tomatoes in it. Mix it properly and cover it with lid to cook.
- Now open the lid after 2 minutes and again mix it properly. You will see oil get separated from the onions.
- Now add fried eggs and mix it with spices.
- After 5mins add water for gravy and cook it .
- Now add 1/2tsp garam masala powder in it.
- Mix the garam masala powder and cook it for 2mins . Now close the gas flame and add corriander leaves. Your spicy egg curry is ready to serve. Serve it with roti or rice.