Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good.Today’s recipe is ‘vegetable Maggie’ . Maggie is dish which is loved by all aged groups. Specially children loved it so much.
Sometimes we also wants to eat the Maggie but we get bored also by eating same old Maggie. So I thought to share my secret way of making it interesting and more tasty.
I am sure after seeing this recipe of vegetable Maggie you will start making it . And the best part of this recipe is you don’t need to go market to search any ingredient all the ingredients are definitely present in your kitchen.
So let’s start making it.
Steps to follow while making vegetable Maggie:-
- Heat 1tsp oil in kadhai and add 1/2tsp of cumin seeds.
- Now add 1chopped onion, 1chopped green chilli and 3to4 chopped garlic gloves.
- Stir them properly and add pinch of salt, pinch of turmeric powder and pinch of red chilli powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add 1chopped tomatoes.
- Again mix it properly and cover it for 5mins.
- After 5mins open and stir it fo 2mins then add 1small bowl of peas( I have used frozen peas) .
- Mix it for 2mins then add 1glass of water. If you use fresh peas then first cook it for 10mins then add water .
- After adding the water put 1 Maggie and its masala I.e Maggie masala.
- Now cover it and cook it for 5mins.
- After 5mins open it and stir it for 2mins or until you get your desired consistency of its soup.
- Your vegetable Maggie is ready to serve. So enjoy it.