Hi friends, welcome you all here . Today’s recipe is ‘Stuffed gobhi paratha’. As you all know winters are here so its seasonal vegetables are also here.
when we say winters the most common thing related to food which comes in our mind is stuffed paratha. Because winters and paratha both are related to each other. So here is the recipe of stuffed gobhi paratha.
In India when winters came we generally forget about dieting and start having different types of parathe in our diet in regular basis.
So today I thought why not to share my favorite paratha recipe which is gobhi k paratha.
Ingredients for stuffing :-
Grated gobhi – 2 cups
chopped onions – 2
crushed ginger and garlic – 1tsp
chopped green chilli- 1
Turmeric powder- 1/2tsp
coriander powder- 1tsp
Red chilli powder- 1/2tsp
Garam masala powder- 1tsp
Amchur powder- 1/2tsp
Pinch of hing
Salt as per taste
Chopped coriander leaves
Ingredients for making dough:-
Wheat flour (gehu K ata) – 2 bowl
Salt as per taste
Red chilli powder – 1/2tsp
Ghee or oil – 1tsp
Water for kneading dough
Ghee or oil for frying paratha
Steps to follow:-
- Wash the gobhi and grate it with grater.
- Now heat the oil in pan and put jeera, ajwain and hing with chopped onions, green chilli and crushed ginger and garlic in it.
- Fry them until onions become soft and then add all the spices and let it cook for 5 mins.
- Now add the grated gobhi with salt as per your taste and mix it properly.
- After cooking the stuffing around 5 -6 mins add some coriander leaves and let it cool down.
- In the meantime prepare the dough for paratha
- Take 2 bowl of atta in a large bowl and put 1/2tsp ajwain, salt, 1/2tsp red chilli powder and 1tsp oil.
- Now mix them together and make the dough with the help of water. Leave the dough for 5 min to set .
Final steps to prepare stuffed gobhi paratha:-
- After 5 mins. take medium size dough and make it in round shape .
- Now roll it in round shape and put the stuffing in center .
- Take corner of it and bring them together to make the stuffed balls .
- Now roll it again in round shape with the help of dry flour.
- Heat the tava on a medium flame and put the paratha . Cook it from both sides properly.by using little ghee.
- Your gobhi paratha is ready to serve.
- Make more paratha by following these simple steps.
Points to remember :-
- Cool down the stuffing completely before filling it.
- Knead the dough loose otherwise paratha will crack during rolling.
- Always leave the dough for 5 mins to set .
- Cook the paratha on medium flame only.