Hi friends, how are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Palak Paneer ‘ . We all know that how much palak is beneficial for us. In india there are many green and leafy vegetables are present which is good for our health and imunity system.
Palak which we called ‘spinch’ in english is a type of saag . Palak gives us iron which increase hemoglobin in the human body.
There are many different types of saag in India. Example:- Sarso ka saag , Methi ka saag and many more.
The way palak provide us iron Paneer provide us calicum which helps to make our muscles strong.
So if you want to make delicious ‘Palak Paneer‘ with easily available ingredents at home the follow this easy steps and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Ingredients for making Palak Paneer:-
- Palak ( Spinch) -500gm
- Paneer -250 gm
- onion paste – 1 bowl
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1tsp
- Tomato paste -1 bowl
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Red chilly powder and whole red chilly ( for tadka) – 1
- Corinder powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder -1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
Steps to follow in making Palak Paneer :-
- Clean the Palak and wash it twice with water.
- Now add some water in a pan and put the palak and boil it for about 10 – 20 mins.
- Cut the paneer in cubes and put it side .
- After boiling the palak let it cool down in room temperture and the make it puri of palak in mixer grinder.
- Now put the pan on a gas stove and add some oil with cumin seeds and whole red chilly.
- When cumin seeds start cracling put onion and ginger garlic paste and start stiring. Stir them until the raw smell of paste disappear.
- After that add the spices in it and start mixing them.
- When you see all the spices are mixed well then add tomato paste and start stirring it.
- When you see the masala is cooked and oil is separated then put the palak puree and let it start boiling.
- Now add panner cubes and garam masala in it and mix it properly.
- Add the water which is used for boiling and cook it until you saw the curry becomes thick .
- Your delicious palak paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve it with roti or rice it’s all depends on you how you like it to have. I personally like it with roti.