Aloo pakora this name itself increases our hunger. You all must know different styles of pakora recipe but today I am going to tell you a unique style to prepare it and its name is also quite different that is Aloo tarua. This recipe belongs to Mithila. Mithila is famous for many things like Mithila Paintings (Madhubani Painting), food etc.
Mithila Cuisine “Aloo tarua”
- First peel off the aloo and cut it into slices( slice should not be too thick).
- Now take some rice flour and besan(optional) for preparing the batter along with ginger garlic paste.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt as per your taste and mix it.
- Now add some water at a time to make smooth batter so there should not be any lumps.
- Heat the oil in pan and on the other side wash your aloo tarua with water .
- After that dip the potato slices into the batter and make sure it is fully coated with batter.
- Start frying it on a medium flame and make sure don’t over crowd them in the pan.
- Fry them from both sides until it gets golden brown color.